Sunday, March 7, 2010

The MoM

And no, I'm not talking about my mother. It's been a while since I've posted, what with life being as crazy as it has been as of late. It feels like a whirlwind of things happening all around me, yet I've still managed to find some calm spots along the way, most specifically with a real honest-to-goodness return to writing, and hence the main topic of this post.

As an aside before getting to the major topic, the business isn't without its good times. Since I last wrote I have since gotten engaged to a wonderful lady. I proposed January 17, and the wedding is to be held on June 12. Spending more time has become more important, though with the drawback of even less free time for doing other stuff, like updating the blog! Classes have been good overall--especially my Modern Physics class! If I've learned one thing there, it's that quantum mechanics is hard, at least when you're first starting into it. The conceptual part has mostly settled in by now, but that doesn't make the math any prettier. :P

Anyways, on to today's main topic: The Legend of the Staff: The Marvel of Matanu. I've been working on this volume of The Legend of the Staff series since before my mission, and now it is finally nearing the end! There are now just four chapters left, which may still sound like a lot, but the one I'm working on should go by fairly fast and the next chapter is the climax of the story where Matanu will have to face his most difficult challenge yet. As you may have guessed, I'm very excited to see the book come to an end so that I can get on to the next book: The Legend of the Staff: Kedron's Tale. It's been a lot of fun working on The Marvel of Matanu, and I'd love to tell more about it, but I don't want to spoil the story for any who would like to read it. And speaking of which, if anyone were to want to read it or any of the other Legend of the Staff books, send me an email and I'd probably be willing to send you a copy or at least part of a copy of one of them!

Well, it's getting late and school's in the morning, so I'll end here for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment