Thursday, September 10, 2009

Almost there...

Life is so good. It's Thursday and I've only got an exam left before the weekend! It's always so good to get the week's work done, and with Friday left I feel like I can get a head start on my next week. One thing I'm realizing now is that after really trying to break you the first week or so, things seem to be slowing down. And with that slowing, it's finally starting to feel like I can have some time to myself. And of course that means, time to work on Lett's Legacy. With the story written and edited, I'm hoping that soon I'll get the time to get to the BYU Publications Lab and learn some more about publishing my book. With any luck I'll be well on my way to a published book by the end of the year! (well, I hope so anyways).

- The LotS Writer

1 comment:

  1. That's cool that BYU has a publications lab. Good luck with all of that!

    ReplyDelete