Sunday, September 5, 2010

Weekly Update (9-5-10)

What a week it's been! It seems the weeks just keep flying by, and that's not necessarily a good thing with school now in session! It's been quite a bit of fun, too, but lots of work.

To get things started, this week has been quite busy with school back in full swing. If you've checked the website recently you'll know I'm taking six classes this semester, and five of them are on Mondays and Wednesday. It's been an interesting way to have things scheduled, so we'll have to wait and see how it all works out. Classes seem interesting enough, but I have been getting a fair amount of homework from my differential equations and fundamentals of mathematics classes.

Apart from school there's really just visiting family this weekend. Julie and I went to stay in Cache Valley at my father's parent's house for Friday night, then we went to the Nielsen family reunion the next afternoon. It was a short visit, but it was nice to see family, especially to see my parents for the first time since the wedding.

And that's really about it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment